Get $10 Fuel Credit when you purchase two (2) Truly Hard Seltzer 12-Packs
“Please drink responsibly. Purchase  Truly Hard Seltzer 12-Packs. Must be in a single transaction & occur between 11/1/2022 and 12/31/22, while supplies last. Rebate only valid in certain states. Limit 5 per consumer. Must be 21 years or older to participate. Max rebate amount of $10.00. Receipt must be uploaded via text message no later than 12/31/2022. The receipt must contain: retailer name, purchase date, product description circled on receipt, purchase amount, and purchase total. Message and data rates apply. By submitting your receipt, you agree to all terms of the offer. Text terms for full terms & conditions.
When you purchase one (1) 12-Pack of Pabst Blue Ribbon and a bag of Old Trapper 10oz Beef Jerky or 120z Deli sticks
“Please drink responsibly. Purchase  Pabst Blue Ribbon 12pk. Must be in a single transaction & occur between 7/1/2022 and 9/30/22, while supplies last. Rebate only valid in certain states. Limit 5 per consumer. Must be 21 years or older to participate. Max rebate amount of $10.00. Receipt must be uploaded via text message no later than 10/15/2022. The receipt must contain: retailer name, purchase date, product description circled on receipt, purchase amount, and purchase total. Paypal account and/or Venmo is required to receive rebate. Message and data rates apply. By submitting your receipt, you agree to all terms of the offer. Text terms for full terms & conditions. ©2022 Pabst Brewing Co., Milwaukee, WI.”
Mr. Terrible’s Barq’s Cherry Créme Soda
Vive Tu Estrella! LV Lights Ticket Promotion
Sprite Pick Your Kicks Promotion
Official Rules & Regulations
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Eligibility: Sprite Pick Your Kicks Social House Promotion (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of Nevada, California, Utah or Arizona who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Terrible Herbst Inc. Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling L.L.C, Reyes Holdings, LLC., and other companies associated with the Sweepstakes of the Sweepstakes, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and Sweepstakes agencies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Terrible Herbst Inc., located at 5195 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV 89119.
- Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
- Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins on July 1, 2022 at 12:00 AM Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) and ends on August 31, 2022 at 11:59 PM PST (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- To register for the Sweepstakes, first download the Terrible’s Social House App (the “App”) on a compatible smartphone or other mobile device and create a user profile. Then, while logged into the App, visit the “Deals and Promotions” tab on the App Home Menu and complete the Sweepstakes registration by entering the required information and acknowledging that you consent to these Official Rules.
- There is no cost for (i) downloading the Terrible’s Social House App (which is available for free download through the application store on your mobile device), or (ii) registering for the Sweepstakes through the Sweepstakes entry portal. However, message and data rates may apply to access/use the Terrible’s Social House App via your wireless device. Please consult your wireless-service provider regarding its pricing plans. Also, wireless service is not available in all areas.
- Prize Drawing: On or about September 2, 2022, the Sponsor will select potential winners in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received. The Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winner via the email provided in the entry. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within 72-hours (3) days after the date of the first attempt to contact him/her, the Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from the remaining non-winning, eligible entries.
- Winner Notification: The potential winner(s) will be notified by email. Each potential Prize winner (parent/legal guardian if a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to complete, electronically sign and submit an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability/Publicity (the “Declaration of Compliance”) within five (5) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted or fails to submit the Declaration of Compliance within the required time period (if applicable), or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize. If the potential winner is at least 18 but still considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian, who will be required to sign the Declaration of Compliance on the potential winner’s behalf and fulfill any other requirements imposed on winner set forth herein. Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. All prizing must be fulfilled within 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
- Prizes: Prizes are nontransferable. Winner may not substitute the prize for cash. Prizes may be substituted at Sponsor’s sole discretion, for a prize of equal or greater value. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of entrants.
- Three (3) grand prize winner(s) will receive: One (1) $300 Prepaid gift card.
- Taxes: ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND ANY OTHER TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OF ANY PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Grand Prize: $300.00 total. Actual value may vary. Sponsor is not responsible for and winner will not receive any difference between the actual value and ARV of a prize. Failure to pick-up or use prize does not relieve winner of his/her tax obligations associated with acceptance of a prize. Sweepstakes winnings will be reported to the Internal Revenue Service and winner can expect to receive a 1099 tax form for prizes which total more than $600.00 for the year.
- General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, bug, worm, unauthorized human intervention or other technical problem, or in the event the Sweepstakes is unable to run as planned for any other reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) terminate the Sweepstakes and, in the event of termination, award the prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages (including attorney’s fees) and any other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and Sweepstakes agencies, Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling L.L.C, Reyes Holdings, LLC, other companies associated with the Sweepstakes, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents (the Released Parties) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto), including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors associated with the Sweepstakes, including lost, interrupted or unavailable Internet Service Provider (ISP), network, server, wireless service provider, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, cellular tower or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (c) mechanical, network, electronic, computer, human, printing or typographical errors; (d) application downloads, (e) any other errors or problems in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors that may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes, the announcement of the winner, the cancellation or postponement of the event and/or the flyover, if applicable, the incorrect downloading of the application, the processing of entries application downloads or in any Sweepstakes-related materials; or (f) injury, death, losses or damages of any kind, to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrants participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance, receipt or misuse of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto). Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the entrant be entitled to receive attorney’s fees. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Nevada. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrants’ rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Nevada, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Nevada.
- Publicity:Except where prohibited, participation in a giveaway constitutes the winner’s consent to use the winner’s name and prize information for Sweepstakes purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- Winner List: For a winner list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject line: Sprite Pick Your Kicks Social House Promotion, Winner List. Winner List requests will only be accepted after the promotion end date listed above.
Twisted Tea | Water Whip Sweepstakes
No purchase necessary. Sweepstakes open to U.S. legal residents of any state and D.C. who are 21 years of age or older. One (1) Grand Prize will receive a personal watercraft with an Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”)- $7,500. The difference between any stated value and actual value will not be awarded to winner. Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 a.m. PST on 5/1/2022 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on 6/30/2022. Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing on or around 7/1/2022. To enter download the Terrible’s Social House App on a compatible smartphone (the “App”) and follow the instructions for a chance to win. There is no cost for downloading the app from the App Store on iOS or Google Play app store for Android. For official rules and prize breakdown visit terribles.com/twistedtea-waterwhip-sweeps, during the sweepstakes period. Void where prohibited. Sponsored by Terrible’s. TWISTED TEA BREWING COMPANY, CINCINNATI, OH | CONTAINS ALCOHOL PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY.
Ride Along with Riley Herbst
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Subject to Official Rules. Sweepstakes begins 7/1/22 at 12:00 AM PST and ends on 8/31/22 at 11:59 PM PST. Open to legal residents of NV, CA, UT and AZ who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry with a valid NV Driver’s License. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. To enter download the Terrible’s Social House App on a compatible smartphone (the “App”) and follow the instructions for a chance to win. There is no cost for downloading the app from the App Store on iOS or Google Play app store for Android. For official rules and prize breakdown visit terribles.com/sweepstakes, during the sweepstakes period. Void where prohibited. Sponsored by Terrible’s. Monster Energy is not a sponsor of this sweepstakes. The “MONSTER ENERGY” names, logos, and/or materials are used for purposes of promotion and/or prize descriptions only and such use is not intended to suggest or imply Monster Energy’s sponsorship of this promotion.
Grand Prize Winner:
- Ride-along with Riley at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway: $13,000
- 2 Tickets to watch the Xfinity Series live from #98 Team Pit Box on Saturday 10/15: $1,000
- 4 Tickets to watch the Cup Series live from the Monster Energy Pit Box on Sunday 10/16: $2,000
First Prize x 2:
- Stocked Monster Energy Cooler: $580